Possibly my favorite cocktail yet. It's every bit fruity, spicy, and refreshing, making it easy to sip any time of year. Watch the video below to make it with us!
1/8 Jalapeno, Chopped
6 Pineapple Chunks
8 Mint Leaves
1 oz. Lime Juice
1.5 oz. Mezcal
1 Ohza Mango Mimosa
- Cut a fresh pineapple and add 6 chunks, 8 mint leaves, jalapeno, lime juice, and mezcal to your cocktail shaker.
- Muddle until juicy, about 1 minute.
- Strain juice over crushed ice.
- Top with Ohza Mango Mimosa
- Add fresh pineapple, pineapple leaf, and extra jalapeno slices for garnish.
You May Also Like
It's Kentucky Derby week! Giddy up and make a cocktail. We were hor...
Not only is this cocktail slightly creamy, nostalgic, and tropical....
Netflix just dropped season 2 of Bridgerton and between the pastri...
SHOP NOW | $29+
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.