Peach Tea Fizzy Cocktail
Our first tea cocktail! This one gives a major taste of spring. Fizzy, spritzy, and a really beautiful taste of tea. Chef's kiss!
1 Tea Bag of Peach Tea
(Bigelow's Perfect Peach)
Ohza Classic Bellini
Peach Slices for Garnish
- Steep your peach tea in hot water and let cool until warm/room temp.
- Over ice, fill your glass 1/3 tea
- Fill another 1/3 with your Ohza Classic Bellini
- Add 1 oz. of Peach Schnapps
- Top with sparkling water and peaches for garnish
- Bonus: I had some baby's breath nearby, it made for quite the cute accessory!
You May Also Like
It's Kentucky Derby week! Giddy up and make a cocktail. We were hor...
Not only is this cocktail slightly creamy, nostalgic, and tropical....
Netflix just dropped season 2 of Bridgerton and between the pastri...
SHOP NOW | $29+
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.