Frozen Peach Ginger Bellini
Are you looking for the perfect drink to transition from summer to fall? Are you tired of the same old mixed drinks? Look no further.
Frozen Ginger Peach Bellini
1⁄4 Cup Sugar
1⁄4 Cup Water
1 (3-inch) Piece Ginger Root
1 Bag Frozen Peaches
1⁄2 Cup Orange Liqueur
1⁄2 Cup Ginger Syrup
4 Cans Ohza Classic Bellini
Ginger Simple Syrup:
- Add sugar, water, and ginger pieces to a small saucepan
- Heat until sugar has dissolved
- Let cool completely and strain out ginger pieces. Set aside.
- Add frozen peaches, orange liqueur, ginger syrup and Ohza Classic Bellini to a blender
- Puree until smooth
- Pour into champagne glasses and garnish with peach slices
You May Also Like
It's Kentucky Derby week! Giddy up and make a cocktail. We were hor...
Not only is this cocktail slightly creamy, nostalgic, and tropical....
Netflix just dropped season 2 of Bridgerton and between the pastri...
SHOP NOW | $29+
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.