Gooseberry Mimosa Martini
It's your classic mimosa with a little added sweet, sour, and booze.
- 1 TSP of Maraschino Cherry Juice
- 6-8 Gooseberries
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1 Classic Ohza Mimosa
- Add 1 TSP of cherry juice to cocktail glass.
- Add your gooseberries and vodka to cocktail shaker, smash berries until juicy. Strain over cocktail glass.
- Top with icey cold Ohza Classic Mimosa.
- Add gooseberries for garnish. You can freeze them beforehand and use as ice cubes!
You May Also Like
It's Kentucky Derby week! Giddy up and make a cocktail. We were hor...
Not only is this cocktail slightly creamy, nostalgic, and tropical....
Netflix just dropped season 2 of Bridgerton and between the pastri...
SHOP NOW | $29+
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.